Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Round 2, ugh!!!

In my last post, I talked about how our girls had the stomach flu. When I posted that, they had just gotten better... and they were healthy for a week! Yesterday it started again, and now all three of them have it again - Chad is even feeling it this time. I continue to feel fine though - let's pray it continues that way!! There are so many people sick just now, and everyone is blaming it on this heat! It is at least 105F this afternoon, and there's no relief in sight. Even at night it is hard to sleep with fans blowing right on us. So between the flu, Elysia's eye teeth coming in and this heat, it is the perfect recipe for a miserable household. So Chad ran to the mall today and came back with this little 'kiddy-pool'. Even though we're just here for another month, we thought it would be well worth the investment and the girls will get a lot of use out of it. As I write this, they haven't even seen it yet - they are napping and we set it up after they went to sleep. I'll post some pictures at a later date of them playing in it.
My little climber! She's standing on the arms of the booster seat.

You might remember some pictures I posted a while back of my friend Priscila who was pregnant and due a month after me. This is her little Giovanna, born Oct.1 and Callie in the back.
I love this picture!!
Ready for your nap??
Little photo-shoot after church...


No comments: