Saturday, August 9, 2008

Settling in

Our move went well, and we are still settling in to our new temporary home. We like it very much here and have great neighbors. Elysia is teething and has been fighting a cold and cough and Giselle & Larissa have also been fighting coughs. But other than that we are doing well. We were able to make the drive here to Juazeiro in 6 hours and the girls did pretty good. Molly (the dog) was actually the best behaved of all. She just slept on the floor in the back the entire time. The drive went well overall for me. There was one stretch where the road had a lot of bumps and that was very uncomfortable for me. I kept imagining my water breaking, and then what would we do?!? We still have a bunch of boxes of stuff to organize and put away, but we're taking our time with it and getting it done as we can. Last night we had a fun time with a visit from some old friends from when we lived here before. Monday morning I have my first visit with my new OB doctor here. I'll post pictures once things are looking a little better here and I have a little more free-time.

No comments: