Monday, August 25, 2008

Giselle's Visa Approved!!

Thanks so much to all of you who prayed with us for Giselle's immigrant visa interview to go quickly and smoothly today. Chad just called me and said that it all went smoothly and she was approved. This clears the way for us to move back to the states at the end of the year, at which point Giselle will automatically receive American citizenship! We just praise the Lord for the way this process has gone so smoothly for us.

It's been funny to see how Larissa misses Giselle. She's asked many times about Daddy & Giselle since they left early yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon she came up to me and said, "Where's Daddy?" I said, "He went on a trip with Giselle, remember?" She giggled and said, "Oh yeah". Then she got a real serious look on her face and said, "I love Giselle". I said, "You miss her, don't you?" She said, "Yeah, I do miss her." They will be getting home late tonight. They actually have a 5-hour layover in Fortaleza, so Chad is going to have a meeting with the leaders there and will get to see some of the people from the church.

No comments: