Monday, June 2, 2008

Cute Pictures

Here are a few fun pictures from last night. Sunday nights are my best picture times with the girls because that's when I get to dress them all up for church. During the week we don't go out much, and here at home they are often in just their underwear/diaper (especially Elysia) due to the wonderful tropical heat. So I love dressing up my little girls - I think they look so cute. Just the other day when I was doing their hair, I had to think about how much time I am going to need in the future to do 4 little girls' hair for church!! They are all 3 sporting their new shoes that we got them this week. Elysia is wearing her first pair of flip-flops (complete with the elastic strap around the back, which does not always prevent her from taking them off).


Elysia in her cute outfit sent for her birthday from G-pa & G-ma Miller.



















The two buds - they are soooo into playing pretend and wrestling these days. It often ends in crying, and we often find ourselves saying... "it's all fun and games until...."


































The three happy sisters.













Eatin' some pizza in front of the tube... see what I mean about the panties and diaper attire??

No comments: